Cely Construction Company is currently accepting resumes for an Experienced Project Superintendent experienced in turnkey commercial and industrial construction.
Please refer to the job description below.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Manage completion of all work on the project site including subcontractor work, rough carpentry, specialty installation and concrete installation.
* Effectively manage schedule and budget for quick-turn projects.
* Provide quality control of all work to ensure conformance with contract documents.
* Initiate and maintain liaison with owner and architect to facilitate construction activities.
* Ensure compliance with safety program and other regulatory requirements for all workers on project.
* Maintain daily reports and photographic documentation for projects.
* Foster a team environment to ensure that effective communication, coordination of activities, and effective problem solving can occur.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Associates Degree: Construction Management or related field; from an accredited college or university.
* Bachelor Degree: Construction Management or related field; from an accredited college or university preferred.
* 10+ years of on-site lead Construction Job Site Superintendent.
* Experience providing project documentation and maintaining organized filing system.
* Elevated computer skills with Microsoft Word, email, and Adobe Acrobat.
* Highly detail oriented
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency in wood, steel, concrete, and metal stud & drywall construction required
* Healthcare experience preferred (Hospital/Senior Living/Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living/Independent Living)
* OSHA Certification (30 hour preferred)
* Previous Experience with Commercial LEED projects, and/or documented Sustainable Practices.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer – and their needs – first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
•Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
•Employee & Dependent Life Insurance Programs
•Vacation & Company Holidays
HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who does meet the qualifications and experience described will not be considered for this position. If you possess the qualifications above and the desire to join a dynamic team of professionals, submit your resume with salary requirements to: [email protected].
Competitive salary, benefits, expense coverage plan, and financial incentives are offered.
This position is also known as a Construction Superintendent, Project Superintendent, Job Superintendent, or Site Superintendent in other companies. Candidates that have experience as a field-based Project Manager may also qualify.
Travel Requirements: Some regional travel will be required based on contract
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Our hiring process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all U.S.-based applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry covers such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated organizations or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
We will only contact candidates whose qualifications closely meet our needs.